Fort Sam Houston ISD
Fort Sam Houston ISD Parents:
- Online returning student registration is now open. Registration updates are REQUIRED in order for your student to receive a schedule for 2019-2020.
- Parents will need to have an active txConnect account and a contact email on record. Returning Parents are also expected to upload a copy of their most current proof of address in order for the registration process to be considered complete and your student to receive a schedule.
- If you currently have a txConnect account, please do not create another, simply login to your existing account. Should you need assistance with your existing account or would like to make sure your account is ready, please contact your child’s campus registrar’s office: Ft Sam Houston Elementary 210-368-8803 or Robert G Cole MS/HS 210-368-8734.
- New Student Registration dates and times will be announced by each campus. If you have any questions, please contact your student’s campus for more information. Parents of students who will attend school in Fort Sam Houston ISD for the first time must create a txConnect account, complete the new student information using their txConnect online account, and visit the student’s future campus to provide necessary documentation for the new school year.
- Please contact your student’s campus for more information about enrollment dates and times.